Friday, August 10, 2007

Coming Attractions

I'd better get back at it. I've been attending to other things, and took a nice long vacation, but I feel like there are some things to blog about again.

  1. At the cottage, I finally got around to reading both Ben Marcus's Notable American Women and Leonard Cohen's The Favourite Game.
  2. Dan Hoy has written a perfectly good review of Katie Degentesh's The Anger Scale, which appears in the current all-prose Octopus.
  3. In the same issue, Elisa Gabbert has written a less perceptive review of Ben Lerner's Angle of Yaw (which is a very good book).
  4. I'm reading Soft Targets 2.1 with interest, in whole and in part.
  5. I feel like Tony Tost's "Disarm the Settlers" deserves another look.

OK. That's my things to do list for now.


No comments: